Welcome to the Calderdale Governors Association website.
The CGA is an independent voluntary organisation open to governors in all Calderdale schools and colleges, (including academies) and which is run by governors for governors. It is independent of Calderdale Council, and there is no subscription or fee for coming along to open meetings.
The last meeting was held on Thursday 4th April 2019. Agenda items covered:
- New OFSTED Framework Consultation.
- What do we need to know about our schools ethos and curriculum?
- How does what we know about our childrens’ eHNa influence us as a governor?
- What difficult decisions will we be faced with in setting a balanced budget?
- How can we best take care of our staff?
- Calderdale Governor traded service.
More information about the CGA is available on the About the CGA page