The next CGA meeting is on Thursday 24th November from 6.30 to 9 at Savile Park at Heath. The meeting is free (but please book below) and the Agenda includes:
- An update and key points from the 10 November Conference
- Key points from the “Preparing for an OFSTED Inspection” One Education course held on 19th October. Changes to the OFSTED Inspections have identified the key role of Governors in school leadership.
- School places in Calderdale. Hear latest information on school places discussion
- Opportunity to hear about work of Clusters and latest thoughts on Academies and Multi-Academy Trusts
- CGA Annual General Meeting (click here for papers)
Please click here for the flyer and book below by filling in your information and hitting “Submit”. You should receive a confirmation within 24 hours.