The next open meeting will be held at Savile Park at Heath (Free School Lane, Halifax HX1 2PS) from 630 pm to 9pm on Thursday 4th April 2019. Agenda items cover:
- New OFSTED Framework Consultation.
- What do we need to know about our schools ethos and curriculum?
- How does what we know about our childrens’ eHNa influence us as a governor?
- What difficult decisions will we be faced with in setting a balanced budget?
- How can we best take care of our staff?
- Calderdale Governor traded service.
Hopefully there will also be an opportunity to discuss other items of concern/interest to Governors.
Please let Debby Simpson know if you wish to attend.
This is a FREE event for all governors/trustees of ALL Calderdale schools